Elder Care–Financial Care
Finally… Worry Free Financial Management for Your Aging Parent or Family Member.
We become a member of YOUR team, helping you to look out for the best interests of your loved one, and we report to you every step of the way.
Our services span the entire gap of financial needs, everything from day-to-day managing of the check book and general bill paying services to preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
Feel free to ask us about our services in…
- personal bookkeeping; including household bill payment, budgeting and records management.
- managing income receipts, deposits and disbursements.
- offering assistance and advice for dealing with unexpected household financial issues and emergencies.
- coordinating day-to-day financial transactions such as repair services, maintenance and medical expenses.
- identifying retirement needs and goals, as well as managing retirement account disbursements.
- help monitoring investment portfolios and working in conjunction with investment advisors to maintain assets.
- organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to help assess what remains to be addressed.
- analyzing income and expenses to determine long-term financial goals and needs.
- providing answers to questions about social security, pensions, Medicare, insurance benefits and other concerns regarding elder well-being.
- tax preparation, filing, gifts, and estate taxes and planning services.
- referrals and connections to local service agencies and assistance services.
It doesn’t matter if your loved one simply needs a little assistance to remain independent or substantial help managing their finances as they age, we provide services to cover the whole spectrum of elder needs. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (833) 672-2268 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
He was very professional and I was thoroughly pleased with the advice provided as well as the quality of work he provided for me. He’s helped me set up a quality savings pattern and I’m seeing great progress as I pay off debts and save at the same time. He’s honest with what needs to be done in order to see financial improvements and I’d definitely recommend him!Erica B.
Working with Timothy is amazing. He is very professional and is always on time. The quality of work you get for the amount that is charged is great. I have referred all my friends to him as well. I would recommend him to anyone who wants and needs someone to get the job done, be very honest and who is willing to work with you in order to reach your goals.Antavious D.