College Financial Planning
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (833) 672-2268 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
He was very professional and I was thoroughly pleased with the advice provided as well as the quality of work he provided for me. He’s helped me set up a quality savings pattern and I’m seeing great progress as I pay off debts and save at the same time. He’s honest with what needs to be done in order to see financial improvements and I’d definitely recommend him!Erica B.
Working with Timothy is amazing. He is very professional and is always on time. The quality of work you get for the amount that is charged is great. I have referred all my friends to him as well. I would recommend him to anyone who wants and needs someone to get the job done, be very honest and who is willing to work with you in order to reach your goals.Antavious D.