Sports and Entertainment
WHEN YOU LIVE LIFE IN THE SPOTLIGHT, YOU WILL NEED A BUSINESS ADVISOR WHO KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS TO STAND DISCREETLY BY YOUR SIDE. WE ARE READY TO BE THAT SUPPORT FOR YOU AS A FULL-SERVICE CPA SOLUTION SPECIFICALLY TAILORED FOR ATHLETES, ENTERTAINERS, BROADCASTERS, SPORT FRANCHISES, AND CHARITABLE FOUNDATIONS.
At Prestige Accounting Solutions, we help sports and entertainment clients maximize revenues, control expenditures, protect net worth, and ensure financial security. Our financial solution also goes long even after the conclusion of your sports and athletic careers. We can also assure you that our dedicated team has deep expertise in the U.S. Tax Code, as it relates to professional athletes and entertainers.
More importantly, our team of advisors are experts in complex salary contracts, recording and touring agreements, product endorsements, royalties, and financial, business, and real estate investments. And of course, our services go beyond financial advice, tax, and estate planning. If you have a new venture during or after your sports career, our team will gladly provide you the guidance and assistance to help you succeed with it. Whether it’s in automobile dealerships, restaurants, internet company start-ups, construction companies, road construction projects, baseball stadium projects, baseball training facilities, real estate investments, and the hospitality industry, we can help you preserve your wealth so you can achieve and build more goals.
Here at PAS, you can be assured that we are the full-service solution you need whether you are an athlete, entertainer, broadcaster, sport franchise, or a charitable foundation.
Take a look at all of our services and specializations to see how we can help you!
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Analysis and Structuring of Endorsements, Touring, Recording andEmployment Contracts
- Collection of Contractual and Non-guaranteed (Prize Money) Income
- Coordination with Outside Attorneys for Real Estate Transactions
- Generation of Comprehensive Quarterly Personal Financial Statements and Net Worth Analysis
- Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Personal Insurance Liability Management (Liability Protection)
- Comprehensive Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning, Tax minimization and Compliance (Domestic and International)
- Establishing Domicile to Reduce State Tax Impact
- Establishment of Corporations/LLC and Trust for Asset Protection Purposes
- Tax Structuring of Contract Income (critical during Free Agency Period)
- Business plan Development and Strategy
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Research and Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Back office operation development
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND BILL PAY SERVICES
- Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
- Budgets and Annual Goal Settings
- Special Services (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Automobile Leasing, etc.)
Business has gotten more challenging for law firm owners like you over the past few years. Many law firm owners have shared with me that while they enjoy owning and operating their law practice... It can be hard to know if they’re doing the right things and making...
Solo practitioners and small firms make up the majority of the legal profession, but so many of the law firm owners I talk with are struggling now more than ever. In your business, time is money. It is important that you do what you can to streamline non-billable...