Sports and Entertainment
Are you planning to set up your own insurance agency? Then we’re here to help you out! Here with us, we can help you set up your financial data like tax, accounting, payroll and more for your new business. Get started now.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Analysis and Structuring of Endorsements, Touring, Recording andEmployment Contracts
- ollection of Contractual and Non-guaranteed (Prize Money) Income
- Coordination with Outside Attorneys for Real Estate Transactions
- Generation of Comprehensive Quarterly Personal Financial Statements and Net Worth Analysis
- Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Personal Insurance Liability Management (Liability Protection)
- Comprehensive Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning, Tax minimization and Compliance (Domestic and International)
- Establishing Domicile to Reduce State Tax Impact
- Establishment of Corporations/LLC and Trust for Asset Protection Purposes
- Tax Structuring of Contract Income (critical during Free Agency Period)
- Business plan Development and Strategy
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Research and Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Back office operation development
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND BILL PAY SERVICES
- Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
- Budgets and Annual Goal Settings
- Special Services (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Automobile Leasing, etc.)
Do you ever worry that you have made a serious financial mistake when it comes to running your legal practice? The truth is, a lot of the self-employed attorneys I talk with struggle with the business side of things. If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone and I...
As a solo practitioner or law firm owner, you make hundreds of financial decisions every week about money, accounting, taxes, payroll, banking, etc. There comes a point where every law firm owner should lean on an experienced CPA for advice and guidance on maximizing...
Business has gotten more challenging for law firm owners like you over the past few years. Many law firm owners have shared with me that while they enjoy owning and operating their law practice... It can be hard to know if they’re doing the right things and making...
Solo practitioners and small firms make up the majority of the legal profession, but so many of the law firm owners I talk with are struggling now more than ever. In your business, time is money. It is important that you do what you can to streamline non-billable...