Sports and Entertainment
Are you in need of an accounting firm to cater to your needs discreetly as you live the life as a star? Then we’re here to help you out!
With us, we can help you set up your financial data like tax, accounting, payroll and more for your new business. Come and get started now.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Analysis and Structuring of Endorsements, Touring, Recording and Employment Contracts
- Collection of Contractual and Non-guaranteed (Prize Money) Income
- Coordination with Outside Attorneys for Real Estate Transactions
- Generation of Comprehensive Quarterly Personal Financial Statements and Net Worth Analysis
- Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Personal Insurance Liability Management (Liability Protection)
- Comprehensive Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning, Tax minimization and Compliance (Domestic and International)
- Establishing Domicile to Reduce State Tax Impact
- Establishment of Corporations/LLC and Trust for Asset Protection Purposes
- Tax Structuring of Contract Income (critical during Free Agency Period)
- Business Plan Development and Strategy
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Research and Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Back Office Operation Development
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND BILL PAYING SERVICES
- Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
- Budgets and Annual Goal Settings
- Special Services (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Automobile Leasing, etc.)
If you're worried that the Employee Retention Tax Credit is expiring at the end of 2021, don't panic just yet. There is still time for businesses that haven't claimed the credit to do so. In addition, theIRS has released a new notice providing further guidance about...
One of the many tax planning strategies we use with our clients id the use of an accountable plan. This allow the firm to provide reimbursements for employee’s business expenses without having to pay payroll taxes on the disbursements. To ensure you’re all set without...
Do you ever worry that you have made a serious financial mistake when it comes to running your legal practice? The truth is, a lot of the self-employed attorneys I talk with struggle with the business side of things. If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone and I...
As a solo practitioner or law firm owner, you make hundreds of financial decisions every week about money, accounting, taxes, payroll, banking, etc. There comes a point where every law firm owner should lean on an experienced CPA for advice and guidance on maximizing...