Sports and Entertainment
Are you in need of an accounting firm to cater to your needs discreetly as you live the life as a star? Then we’re here to help you out!
With us, we can help you set up your financial data like tax, accounting, payroll and more for your new business. Come and get started now.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Analysis and Structuring of Endorsements, Touring, Recording and Employment Contracts
- Collection of Contractual and Non-guaranteed (Prize Money) Income
- Coordination with Outside Attorneys for Real Estate Transactions
- Generation of Comprehensive Quarterly Personal Financial Statements and Net Worth Analysis
- Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Personal Insurance Liability Management (Liability Protection)
- Comprehensive Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning, Tax minimization and Compliance (Domestic and International)
- Establishing Domicile to Reduce State Tax Impact
- Establishment of Corporations/LLC and Trust for Asset Protection Purposes
- Tax Structuring of Contract Income (critical during Free Agency Period)
- Business Plan Development and Strategy
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Research and Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Back Office Operation Development
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND BILL PAYING SERVICES
- Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
- Budgets and Annual Goal Settings
- Special Services (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Automobile Leasing, etc.)
CFO Services – Making Life Easier for Law Firm Owners
As the owner of a law firm, you’re probably well aware of how time-consuming and complicated financial management can be. But what if you had an expert on board to handle all of the accounting, budgeting, and financial strategy for you? CFO services for law firms are...
Outsourced CFOs Help To Improve Your Financial Management And Decision-Making
As a law firm owner, you understand the importance of being financially savvy in your business. One of the biggest challenges that law firms face is managing their finances effectively, which can impede decision-making processes. Financial management challenges can...
CFO Defined: What sets a CFO apart from a Bookkeeper and an Accountant?
As a law firm owner, you might have come across three job titles that seem to overlap – bookkeepers, accountants, and Chief Financial Officers (CFOs). At first glance, it’s easy to assume that these three perform similar functions, but there are fundamental...
The CFO’s Role in Accounts Receivable & Payable Process and Financial Reporting for Law Firm Owners
As a law firm owner, managing your financials can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to accounts receivable and payable. However, with the right financial team in place, you can smoothly manage these areas of your business. In this blog post, we will discuss...