Sports and Entertainment
Are you in need of an accounting firm to cater to your needs discreetly as you live the life as a star? Then we’re here to help you out!
With us, we can help you set up your financial data like tax, accounting, payroll and more for your new business. Come and get started now.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Analysis and Structuring of Endorsements, Touring, Recording and Employment Contracts
- Collection of Contractual and Non-guaranteed (Prize Money) Income
- Coordination with Outside Attorneys for Real Estate Transactions
- Generation of Comprehensive Quarterly Personal Financial Statements and Net Worth Analysis
- Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Personal Insurance Liability Management (Liability Protection)
- Comprehensive Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning, Tax minimization and Compliance (Domestic and International)
- Establishing Domicile to Reduce State Tax Impact
- Establishment of Corporations/LLC and Trust for Asset Protection Purposes
- Tax Structuring of Contract Income (critical during Free Agency Period)
- Business Plan Development and Strategy
- Acquisition and Due Diligence
- Research and Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Back Office Operation Development
CONCIERGE SERVICES AND BILL PAYING SERVICES
- Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
- Budgets and Annual Goal Settings
- Special Services (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Automobile Leasing, etc.)
Are you considering hiring a CPA for your law firm? Here are five things you need to know before making your decision. First, CPAs can help you save money on taxes. Second, they can help you manage your finances and keep track of your expenses. Third, they can provide...
As a law firm owner, you know that in order to be successful, your finances need to be on point. But sometimes it can be tough to know where to start or what changes need to be made. If you're looking for ways to take your law firm finances up a notch, read on for...
What's the forecast for your law firm? And no, we're not talking about the weather. Instead, we're talking about your business - where do you see it going in the short-term and long-term? Also, do you have a plan in place to make sure that you reach your goals? If...
Are you looking for ways to improve your law firm's cash flow? If so, you may want to consider conducting a cash flow analysis. A cash flow analysis can help you identify areas where your firm could save money or bring in more revenue. It can also help you plan for...