Real Estate Investors
Have you ever wanted to invest in real estate, but are unsure of where to get started? Then don’t be afraid – we’re here to help you out! See how you can grow your income by investing in real estate today.
- Benefit from your assets’ growth and savings by keeping them away from the government’s hands.
- Reduce investment tax so your money can grow faster.
- Keep more of what you earn by lowering your taxed income.
- Defer assets to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- Understand estate taxes and planning so you can keep more of what you earn.
- Give money while cutting taxes to increase your giving potential.
- Plan a retirement to your best advantage instead of the IRS.
- Ensure that the return has been verified and double-checked for statistical consistency and mistakes that are usually flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
- Tips for better management of your withholding so you can get higher earnings throughout the year instead of lending this money to the government and waiting for your annual tax return.
- You might benefit from a list of deductions in the coming year and tips on limiting future tax liabilities.
- Electronic filing for a quicker refund.
- Take on IRS without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat. We will manage the paperwork, the questions, the scrutiny, and the intimidation factor while you go on your business.
Tax Problem Resolution
- Settle your IRS debt for less than what you owe
- Safeguard yourself from IRS liens
- Security from wage garnishments
- Protection from IRS levies
- Security from IRS asset seizure
- Payroll tax shield
- Non-filed returns done for you
- Find out what IRS “has” on you
- Determine bankruptcy options that work
- Review your situation and help determine options and file for Innocent Spouse Relief when necessary.
Do you ever worry that you have made a serious financial mistake when it comes to running your legal practice? The truth is, a lot of the self-employed attorneys I talk with struggle with the business side of things. If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone and I...
As a solo practitioner or law firm owner, you make hundreds of financial decisions every week about money, accounting, taxes, payroll, banking, etc. There comes a point where every law firm owner should lean on an experienced CPA for advice and guidance on maximizing...
Business has gotten more challenging for law firm owners like you over the past few years. Many law firm owners have shared with me that while they enjoy owning and operating their law practice... It can be hard to know if they’re doing the right things and making...
Solo practitioners and small firms make up the majority of the legal profession, but so many of the law firm owners I talk with are struggling now more than ever. In your business, time is money. It is important that you do what you can to streamline non-billable...