Real Estate Investors
Have you ever wanted to invest in real estate, but are unsure of where to get started? Then don’t be afraid – we’re here to help you out! See how you can grow your income by investing in real estate today.
- Benefit from your assets’ growth and savings by keeping them away from the government’s hands.
- Reduce investment tax so your money can grow faster.
- Keep more of what you earn by lowering your taxed income.
- Defer assets to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- Understand estate taxes and planning so you can keep more of what you earn.
- Give money while cutting taxes to increase your giving potential.
- Plan a retirement to your best advantage instead of the IRS.
- Ensure that the return has been verified and double-checked for statistical consistency and mistakes that are usually flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
- Tips for better management of your withholding so you can get higher earnings throughout the year instead of lending this money to the government and waiting for your annual tax return.
- You might benefit from a list of deductions in the coming year and tips on limiting future tax liabilities.
- Electronic filing for a quicker refund.
- Take on IRS without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat. We will manage the paperwork, the questions, the scrutiny, and the intimidation factor while you go on your business.
Tax Problem Resolution
- Settle your IRS debt for less than what you owe
- Safeguard yourself from IRS liens
- Security from wage garnishments
- Protection from IRS levies
- Security from IRS asset seizure
- Payroll tax shield
- Non-filed returns done for you
- Find out what IRS “has” on you
- Determine bankruptcy options that work
- Review your situation and help determine options and file for Innocent Spouse Relief when necessary.
It takes the average person 10 years to generate $1 million in their law firm, according to a new study. The study, which was conducted by the law firm of Jones Day, found that it takes an average of 10 years for a law firm to generate $1 million in revenue. The study...
When should you turn down a case or refuse to take it on at all? There are a few instances where it is appropriate to do so. If you are already representing a client in a similar matter, it may create a conflict of interest. Additionally, if you do not have the...
When it comes to trust accounts, keeping a record of amounts, transactions, and details is necessary. However, they can be confusing and complex, especially for new lawyers or firms. That’s why it’s ideal for keeping track of individual client funds. If you’re...
You may have already heard about trust accounting when dealing with finances. We all know that a trust legally designates a trustee asset management of a grantor who is either deceased or incapacitated. Trust accounting, on the other hand, records both the trust’s...