Real Estate Investors
Do you have any idea about the advantages that you can get from investing in real estate? Have you thought about how the rich make growing their wealth such an easy task? When you retire, will you be doing so comfortably?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to these questions, then you should start thinking about investing. But with the financial world of today being equally intimidating as it is intriguing, this can be quite a big leap, especially if you are starting in the business. However, with the right knowledge and understanding, investing can become one of the best decisions that you will make. Real estate investments particularly have proven to be capable of serving as a wealth-building vehicle for investors. In real estate investing, its advantages can range from profits and tax shelters to relationships and networking.
Moreover, it would be best if you considered accounting when deciding to invest in real estate. Accounting for real estate is an instrumental tool that helps entrepreneurs in managing their businesses effectively. When dealing with large amounts of money, entrepreneurs must understand how to handle their financial transactions. Real estate accountants can provide you with financial plans and prepare reports on behalf of property owners and real estate developers. They participate in planning, investment, budget, and tax reporting activities. With real estate accounting, business owners can analyze the health of their operations, deal with taxes effortlessly, and improve on their business strategies.
All of these tasks may seem to take much time and effort on your end. However, with Prestige Accounting Solutions on your side, our real estate investing experts, who have already handled hundreds of properties in every market condition, will prove that real estate is a viable investment strategy. Our trusted advisors work daily to deliver the most valuable service to assist companies by providing quality, accurate, and reliable accounting, tax, and advisory services.
The following key takeaways will help you understand more:
- Benefit from your assets’ growth and savings by keeping them away from the government’s hands.
- Reduce investment tax so your money can grow faster.
- Keep more of what you earn by lowering your taxed income.
- Defer assets to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- Understand estate taxes and planning so you can keep more of what you earn.
- Give money while cutting taxes to increase your giving potential.
- Plan a retirement to your best advantage instead of the IRS.
- Ensure that the return has been verified and double-checked for statistical consistency and mistakes that are usually flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
- Tips for better management of your withholding so you can get higher earnings throughout the year instead of lending this money to the government and waiting for your annual tax return.
- You might benefit from a list of deductions in the coming year and tips on limiting future tax liabilities.
- Electronic filing for a quicker refund.
- Take on IRS without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat. We will manage the paperwork, the questions, the scrutiny, and the intimidation factor while you go on your business.
Tax Problem Resolution
- Settle your IRS debt for less than what you owe
- Safeguard yourself from IRS liens
- Security from wage garnishments
- Protection from IRS levies
- Security from IRS asset seizure
- Payroll tax shield
- Non-filed returns done for you
- Find out what IRS “has” on you
- Determine bankruptcy options that work
- Review your situation and help determine options and file for Innocent Spouse Relief when necessary.
Do you ever worry that you have made a serious financial mistake when it comes to running your legal practice? The truth is, a lot of the self-employed attorneys I talk with struggle with the business side of things. If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone and I...
As a solo practitioner or law firm owner, you make hundreds of financial decisions every week about money, accounting, taxes, payroll, banking, etc. There comes a point where every law firm owner should lean on an experienced CPA for advice and guidance on maximizing...
Business has gotten more challenging for law firm owners like you over the past few years. Many law firm owners have shared with me that while they enjoy owning and operating their law practice... It can be hard to know if they’re doing the right things and making...